Monday 23 February 2015

The Blackphone

Should we be concerned about our privacy?

In today's day and age, a person's privacy is not that hard to breach. The amount of technology there is to crack someone's every move and their entire lifestyle is unbelievable. Someone who is knowledgeable could easily access someone's information, even by having a standard running computer. The trouble as well, is not just the technology, but people in general's willingness to put their private information online. I think that we should be concerned with our privacy, but to be honest I do not think that privacy is a real concept, because it does not really exist anymore.
What is a Blackphone?

The Blackphone is a smartphone that has been encrypted so it becomes untraceable if wanted. It is customized and is very difficult for unwanted visitors to infiltrate the phone to take information. Has multiple privacy features that help with emails, calls, text messages and even other applications such as social media and games. It keeps your private information private. 

Would you get one?

I do not think I would want or find the need for a Blackphone. I barley use more than two social media accounts and I don't need to keep everything hidden. I doubt anyone will try to hack my information any time soon and compromise my bank account because let's face it, I have no money. I have nothing important to share or hide, none that you know of. Why waste money, when I could just get a better phone?

What will the price be?

It is $629.00 for a Blackphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment