Monday 23 February 2015

The Chosen Laptop

My prefrerred laptop would need many things to suit for my needs and wants. I am a big media person, so the screen would need to be a fairly good size so I can watch all the movies, television and social media accounts, 13-15 inches. I think one the main uses for my laptop would also be for school. I would need Office, which includes Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint. It would need access to Internet and run smoothly. In total I would want 150GB of hard drive if possible more for all my documents, music, pictures and media. I would want at least 4 GB. I would want the operating system to be updated to at least this year so that I could access and manage it properly and to my standards. 

I used a personalized laptop finder and it asked me several questions to come up with the perfect laptop. I need

  • 15 inches for the screen
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 150-500 GB hard drive
  • All purpose or creative proffesional 
  •  Good battery life 
I entered my options and the perfect laptop for me is Dell Inspiron 15 5000 (2014).
The Inspiron 15 5000 is a solid 15-inch laptop with a vivid touch screen, which 15 starts at $649. 


No comments:

Post a Comment